Welcome to Our Dental Office in Richton Park
Do you live in Richton Park or any of the surrounding areas and need a dentist? Look no further than Sauk Trail Dental Care for gentle, skilled family and general dentistry. We treat patients of every age with kindness and compassion. Dr. Garuba believes in making your visit pleasant and comfortable while providing care of the highest caliber. He also takes pride in using his experience and skill to give patients the smiles they want through cosmetic dentistry. You’ll receive the individualized, focused attention that you deserve at our office. We are a small dental practice, and you will see Dr. Garuba each time you come in. Rather than viewing you as “just another patient,” our team takes the time to get to know you and your unique needs. We proudly serve our neighbors in Richton Park, Park Forest, Matteson, University Park, Chicago Heights, Sauk Village and other towns in the Chicago metro area.
Dr. G’s goal is personalized care of the highest quality for each patient. To us, that means conservative treatments, kindness, and attention to patients’ wants and desires. While our friendliness may be old-fashioned, our treatments are not. We use the latest advanced dental technology to best meet our patients’ oral health and cosmetic needs. To schedule an appointment, contact our Richton Park office today at (708) 608-3368. Below is a summary of some of the dental services we provide our patients:
- General & Family Dentistry: We go the extra mile for our patients at Sauk Trail Dental Care. In addition to high-quality dental treatments, we also believe in providing affordability, a comfortable environment, and convenience. Contact us today for all of your General & Family Dentistry needs.
- Dental Exams: Preventative Dentistry is important for your oral health. Most patients should visit our dental office twice a year for check-ups. A dental exam once every six months will keep your smile bright and healthy.
- Crowns & Bridges: Two restorative dentistry options that can bring back the function and appearance of your teeth are crowns and bridges. We provide high-quality crowns and bridges to patients at Sauk Trail Dental Care.
- Free Consultations: Partials and Complete Dentures
- New Patients: $79 exam and any necessary x-rays
- Children: $50 exam, cleanings and X-rays
- Dental Veneers: Veneers are slim strips of polymer that permanently adhere to your teeth’s front surfaces. This description may seem minor, but veneers can make a massive difference in your smile’s appearance. In fact, a set of veneers can resolve numerous dental cosmetic problems with minimally invasive treatment.
- Custom Dentures: Dentures are a cost-effective method of tooth replacement. Whether you are missing all of your natural teeth or only some, Dr. G. and his team can help with quality dentures.
- Deep Cleanings: Gum disease is a widespread health issue in the United States with millions of Americans afflicted with some form of gum disease. Infections can negatively affect your gums, teeth, and even your overall health. Sauk Trail Dental Care provides deep cleanings to help fight gum disease.
- Dental Emergencies: Urgent dental issues need immediate attention. Ignoring a dental emergency can not only lead to worsening problems, but these issues can also be quite painful. We believe in serving our community at Sauk Trail Dental Care, so we are available for emergency walk-in patients.
- Tooth Extractions: While pulling a tooth is never our first choice, there are times when an extraction is the best choice for your comfort and health. Dr. G has years of experience in extracting teeth quickly and comfortably. He will ensure you’re comfortable throughout the procedure and provide you with comprehensive aftercare instructions.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings: When most people picture dental fillings, they call to mind silver or dark-colored fillings which are functional but can be unattractive. We offer durable tooth-colored fillings at Sauk Trail Dental Care that will perfectly blend with your smile.
Schedule an Appointment at our Richton Park Dental Office
Did you miss the service you need on our list? We can help! Dr. G has years of experience treating patients. Our office is conveniently located on Sauk Trail a few blocks from Village of Richton Park, IL. We provide ample parking space for our patients. Contact our office today by calling (708) 608-3368